This is the blog for the Wormuth One-Name Study, including all the variants; with progress reports and other information.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Welcome

 

The initial W  Welcome to the Wormuth One-Name Study.

Here, I will post the progress of the Wormuth One-Name Study, statistics, and interesting snippets of individuals, history and families as they relate to Wormuth families I find.

Please read the About pages that will tell you more about me and the Study.

Variant spellings of the surname can be found on the About the Wormuth One-Name Study Page.  When I find new variant spellings that I think should be included, I will edit that page and make the new spellings temporarily bold.  When I decide that a particular variant spelling is really a different surname, I will also edit that page and make that variant gray on that page.  Those decisions will also be reported in the various posts and appear here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment